Volunteer Registration is now open.
SXSW Eco Volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years of age.*
- Work a minimum of 8 hours or more.
- Attend the SXSW Eco Volunteer Orientation on October 3, 2013.
- Have a valid email address (no sharing of email addresses, please).
- Responsible for using the online Shiftboard system to create a schedule.
- Agree to the Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability.
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Volunteer Policies and Guidelines.
FIRST, be sure to review the Crews page, so that you have an idea and understand of what area of our event might interest you.
SECOND, visit the SXSW Eco Volunteer Database
Create a record and complete ALL of the required information, including a passport-type photo.
THIRD, look for an email in late August that will provide instructions on how to view and select shifts to create your schedule.
If you have questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a volunteer coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Applicants under the age of 18 will need consent from a parent or guardian to volunteer. Some crews will require additional age requirements.